Hearing Aid Repairs
Repair Information in Plymouth, IN
While we always strive to avoid repairs, hearing aids — like most sophisticated technology — sometimes require them.
At Hunter Hearing Center, we make the hearing aid repair process as fast, hassle-free and affordable as possible, and provide hearing aid repairs for the following major brands: Starkey, Phonak, GN Resound, Siemens, Miracle Ear, Costco Kirkland Signature, Unitron, Oticon, and many more.
- We can make many repairs in-house, saving time and money
- We repair any brand or age of hearing aid
- We know your hearing aid is an important part of your life, so always get it back to you as soon as possible
Our hearing aid repair process:
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair it
- If we can repair it here, we will (either while you wait or as quickly as possible)
- If the repair requires sending it back to the manufacturer, we can do all the paperwork, shipping and handling for you
- Once the hearing aid is repaired, we’ll notify you and arrange to get it back to you
How much do hearing aid repairs cost?
Hearing aid repair costs vary depending on several factors:
- Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty
- The extent of damage to the hearing aid
- The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid
We are the first and best place to get hearing aids repaired or serviced! We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.
Get your hearing aid repaired today.